Desert Wing Design, LLC - Accessibility Statement
Our Aim Desert Wing Design, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Wherever possible, Desert Wing Design, LLC will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Provide our staff with continual accessibility training.
Technologies relied UponWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Desert Wing Design, LLC website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of desertwing.com, please let us know:
Phone: (520) 447-6864
Get in touch with us at: https://desertwing.com/contact-us/